We are born global green company with a straightforward goal – carbon negative energy.
At Mash Makes, we are always hiring!
Whether you see a job post that fits your skillset or you just want to join our cause and help us reach our goals, let’s talk! Some positions might not even require you to be in a particular location, what we seek is the right combination of expertise and enthusiasm that could fit into our dynamic team and match our vision.
- Leading a plant for processing Biomass of Cashew Nut Shell Waste for producing Biochar, Bio oil, and Electricity.
- Ensuring uninterrupted production with an efficient operations strategy.
- Running the factory with legal, ethical and social responsibility.
- To achieve the targeted Production with desired quality in defined delivery timelines of the company
- Measure production performance and implement suitable changes for optimization
- To ensure maximum utilization of manpower, materials, machinery
- To suggest manufacturing process improvements to obtain operational efficiency
- To control Production & planning activities with the support of all departments
- Collect and review data to reduce inefficiencies and waste
- Analyze data and create reports to present to executives regarding processes
- Evaluate and give suggestions for improvement
- Compliance Management - Ensuring no non-conformity.
- Maintaining Customer, Supplier and social relations for MASH standards.
- Close working with R&D centers and improve products and processes in the plant.
- Ensuring that the plant is the best workplace for safety and bringing a sense of pride in working with the MASH group.
- nowledge and experience in Process-driven industries.
- Experience in handling brisk production activities.
- Been responsible for productivity, efficiency, and costs
- Knowledge of factory regulations and laws of Karnataka and India’s central
- People management of a team of at least 20
- Experience in the sustainability industries
- Exposure to Biomass technologies is preferred
- Knowledge of Carbon technologies and market
- Education: Mechanical or Chemical Engineering, Master’s in Biomass technologies is preferred
- Location: Udupi District. Karnataka
- Salary: As per Industry standards - No bar to capable individuals.
- Minimum 12-15 Years of Experience.
if you are interested in this positionSHOW LESS